This self- drive holiday to America takes in some of the most natural wonders of the USA as you take in spots such as Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, Vail, Denver and plenty more.
Your American self-drive holiday begins in Utah with 3 nights in Salt Lake City. Here you will find a lively city that is the perfect basecamp for your stay in Utah – known as natures playground. Hiking and biking adventures are just a few minutes from the city in local canyons. Nearby national parks and monuments are only a day-trip away. You can explore the desert by hot-air balloon and forest on horseback. Back on the road you’ll continue North through Utah and into Wyoming and the town of Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole, a valley situated between the beautiful peaks of the Teton Mountains. Your 2 nights here can be spent embracing your inner cowboy spirit in ‘the last of the old west’ visiting the local rodeo and cowboy style watering holes. You’ll then continue North to stunning Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park is home to dramatic canyons, gushing geysers, including the famous Old Faithful, rushing rivers and abundant forests. Your two nights in Yellowstone will be full of adventure before hitting the road to start heading back down South to Denver where your trip ends but not before passing through the beautiful towns of Cody, Casper and Vail.
- 3 NIGHTS Salt Lake City, Kimpton Monaco Hotel
- 1 NIGHT Logan, Hampton Inn & Suites
- 2 NIGHTS Jackson Hole, Rustic Inn Creekside Resort & Spa
- 2 NIGHTS Yellowstone, Old Faithful Snow Lodge & Cabins (includes Firehole Basin Tour)
- 1 NIGHT Cody, Buffalo Bill Village Cabins
- 1 NIGHT Casper, Quality Inn & Suites
- 2 NIGHTS Vail, The Arrabelle At Vail Square
- 2 NIGHTS Denver, Hilton Denver City Centre
Salt Lake City
Yellowstone National Park
Day 1-3 Salt Lake City
Day 4 Logan
Day 5-6 Jackson Hole
Day 7-8 Yellowstone National Park
Day 9 Cody
Day 10 Casper
Day 11-12 Vail
Day 13-15 Denver