Orlando Direct with Aer Lingus
Orlando’s International Drive or ‘I-Drive’ is Orlando's international destination for attractions, shopping, dining, entertainment, Orlando hotels and more!
With six of Orlando’s most famous theme parks (SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica - SeaWorld's Waterpark, Wet ‘n Wild, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure), great restaurants, dinner shows, shopping experiences, mega entertainment complexes, smaller family style attractions and spas everything is on your doorstep.
The Blue Martini is relocating to Pointe Orlando in late 2014, featuring a modern design including an expansive outdoor patio overlooking International Drive. Known for offering 42 signature Martini’s specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits and appetizers, the premier martini bar is popular for after-work cocktails, happy hour and nightlife.
“All the staff have a top tip for Orlando but MY top tip would be visit the parks in the early mornings or late nights. Check with us to see if your park pass includes early entry into the parks or extended opening hours. If you are staying on park property you can be entitled to extras that other visitors mightn’t have access to. This works particularly well during the summer months when mornings and evenings are cooler, freeing up your afternoon to relax by a pool or in a water park!”
Amanda Hynes, Travel Expert
Offer Summary +
- Flights from Dublin to Orlando with Aer Lingus
- 7 nights accommodation staying at the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Prices shown valid for traveling May 2017 other dates and durations available
- Direct return flights Orlando to Dublin with Aer Lingus including all airport taxes
- Flight connections also available ex Belfast, Shannon & Cork
- Quote Ref 1471248
Things to do +
Orlando Explorer Pass
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades Airboat Safari from Orlando
LEGOLAND® Florida - Special Offer Free Transport
Disney Ultimate Ticket 21 Days
Recommendations from our staff +
- Check out Cafe Tu Tu Tango on International Drive. They offer great craft beers, an extensive menu including Vegetarian and very friendly and efficient staff plus there is some really cool art on display!
- "Cooper Hawks Winery & Restaurant" located at the Wyndham Orlando Resort is one of the newest dining options available on International Drive. Offering daily wine tasting and gift items, its a must!
Shona Byrne, Travel Expert
- Did you know that the Wet ‘n Wild® waterpark is just minutes away from Universal Orlando® Resort? A 3-Park Bonus Ticket lets you enjoy both Universal Orlando theme parks plus Wet ‘n Wild® waterpark with one convenient ticket.
- Orlando is a shoppers dream. Between the Premium Outlet Villages, and the incredible malls, you could spend days on end spoiling yourself
Lisa Byrne, Marketing
Amanda Hynes, Travel Expert