Las Vegas and Chicago
Chicago, Las Vegas
Chicago sits proudly on the shores of Lake Michigan and offers visitors a place that is steeped in some of America’s richest history and yet is a lively, modern metropolis.
One of Chi-Town’s best qualities is its proximity to the water and a great way to see the city and its stunning architecture is on a boat tour, such as Wendella Sightseeing Boats which have been in business for over 75 years.
Combine this with a stay at Las Vegas which is a one-of-a-kind city and has to be experienced to fully comprehend how amazing it really is. From the splendor of the magnificent casinos and hotels to the natural wonder that is the Grand Canyon, Vegas has so much to offer that your first visit will probably not be your last.
Try your luck at the blackjack tables or check out one of the superstar’s shows, find out the role the Mafia played in the creation of the city with a visit to the Mob Museum or take a stroll and watch the famous Bellagio Fountains in action.
“Chicago is known to be the home of Jazz, but whatever kind of music you fancy, whether its blues, Rock n Roll, Salsa or Soul you will find it live in Chicago any night of the week.Chicago citypass is the best deal in the windy city, giving you discounted admission to some of the cities premier attractions. Combining this with another lively city such as Las Vegas makes it the perfect trip. Everyone knows that Las Vegas is famous for gambling and quickie weddings (thank you, Britney!) but it really has a little bit of everything for everyone. There are many free shows on offer outside Las Vegas’ many hotels, but there's only one worth going to: the Bellagio fountains. Performing every half-hour between 3 pm and 8 pm, and every 15 minutes from 8pm 'til midnight, this is the show to see.”
Ashling O Hara, Travel Expert
Offer Summary +
- Flights from Dublin to Chicago
- 4 Nights staying at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Flights from Las Vegas to Chicago
- 3 Nights staying at the inn of chicago
- Based on 2 Adults sharing
- Based on traveling Oct 2017
- Return flights and taxes to Dublin including all airport taxes
- Flight connections also available ex Belfast, Shannon & Cork
- Quote Ref 1489066
Hotels this offer applies to +
Chicago's Essex Inn
W Chicago Lakeshore
more info ▸ + €70pp
Westin Michigan Avenue - Chicago
more info ▸ + €77pp
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
more info ▸ + €408pp
Things to do +
Chicago Walking Tour: Historic Skyscrapers
Chicago City Tour and Chicago River Cruise
Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
Recommendations from our staff +
- Visit the Art Institute of Chicago with an all-inclusive pass for only $23. This gives you unlimited access to the museum, including the brand new Picasso and Chicago special exhibit, and the world renowned Modern Wing.
- Many will argue that Charlie Trotter's is the best restaurant in America - while that may be debatable, Chef Trotter certainly put Chicago on the fine dining map. Book well in advance.
Amanda Hynes, Travel Expert
Las Vegas Tips
- Breakfast in the Palms Casino’ ‘Bistro Buffett’ is an absolute MUST. Sundays Brunch is open from 8am-3pm and needs to be confirmed in advance. Watch as Vegas Bistro chefs prepare sumptuous samplings from around the world.
- Town Square is a city block of shops, movies, clubs and restaurants with great happy hours!
Wendy McCartney, Travel Expert
Ashling O Hara, Travel Expert