Kissimme Fun and St.Petes Family offer
Orlando, St. Pete/Clearwater
Orlando, nestled in central Florida, is an ideal location for those with a young family or who are young at heart. Being home to the likes of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and the John F. Kennedy Space Center there is plenty to keep everyone busy. And if your looking for something besides the theme park rides and water slides then don’t fret as there is also the Orlando Shakespeare Theatre and the Harry P. Leu Gardens. \\r\\nOnly a short distance from Orlando waits the beachside town of St Petersburg. Located on the waters of Tampa Bay this charming place has lots to offer, from maritime activities to sombre cultural attractions. There is everything from the Sunken Gardens, Great Explorations: The Children\\\'s Museum and the Pier Aquarium to the likes of the Florida Holocaust Museum and the Mahaffey Theatre. It is also worth taking advantage of the great location and having some water-based fun such as Speed Boat Adventures and Allens Aquatic Adventures.
“Spend ideally the first week of your holiday located on International Drive in the heart of Orlando. Then head to the white sand beaches, clear gulf waters & warm sunshine of St Petes Beach for fun in the sun! You might need the chill out time after some of the roller coasters in Disney!”
Alison Millen, Travel Expert
Offer Summary +
- Flights from Dublin to Orlando with Virgin Airlines
- 6 nights staying at Celebration Suites, Kissimmee
- 4 nights staying at Barefoot Beach Resort, St Petes
- Includes 4 days fully inclusive Compact car with Alamo Rentacar
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Prices shown valid for traveling June 2017 other dates and durations available
- Return flights from Orlando to Dublin including all taxes
- Quote Ref 1491139
Hotels this offer applies to +
Celebration Suites at Old Town
Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration
more info ▸ + €31pp
Tuscana Orlando Resort by Aston
more info ▸ + €66pp
JW Marriott Grande Lakes
more info ▸ + €129pp
Things to do +
Disney Ultimate Ticket 21 Days
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with Transport from Orlando
Miami Day Trip and Florida Everglades Airboat Ride
Universal Orlando 2 Park Explorer Ticket
Recommendations from our staff +
- Save yourself some precious holiday time and money and book your theme park ticket in advance. Ask us for details on the various options available.
- Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Avenue bottom end of International Drive, keep going past Sea World. This is an outlet mall where huge discounts can be made. It has many unusual and exclusive outlets, including the only Baccarat/ Lalique outlet in the world.
Sharon Kelly, Senior Travel Consultant
Ashling O Hara
St. Pete/Clearwater Tips
- DO dive with Jim's Dive shop (St. Petersburg). We had personal instruction and the dive instructor drove us around to all the dive sites which were over 1 hr each way. The prices are reasonable too.
- Sip (or gulp) a beach drink and watch the sun set. Crabby Bill's on St. Pete Beach is a good spot. Jason the Bartender makes a good Madras.
Ashling O Hara, Travel Expert
Alison Millen, Travel Expert