Disney Stay & Disney Bahamas Cruise
Taking a cruise holiday aboard the Disney Dream is a chance to combine the unique pleasures of a vacation at sea with the magic of Disney.\r\nAs you would expect from a Disney cruise the good times and fun are tailor made for families to enjoy.\r\nThe Youth Clubs are sure to keep children of all ages from toddlers to teens busy and smiling for the duration of their vacation.\r\nThe It’s a Small Wonder Nursery, Disney’s Oceaneer Club, Edge and Vibe are just some of the clubs designed for toddlers, kids, tweens and teens respectively.\r\nThe entertainment on this cruise is hard to rival with the likes of the Broadway-style musical extravaganza Disney’s Believe, the Buena Vista Theatre showing first run movies and digital 3D films and the comedic Villains Tonight! Show being just a few of the great options.\r\nDining onboard mixes the wonder of Disney with wonderful cuisine and service. The Royal Palace, inspired by the likes of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, serves meals fit for a king and queen.\r\nCabanas combines indoor and outdoor dining while Enchanted Gardens magically transforms from day to night.\r\nAnd it is not just the young ones who get to have all the fun. The District is the adults-only entertainment area with five distinct nightclubs and lounges while two restaurants, Palo and Remy, are exclusively for adults. And one of the three stunning pools is specifically reserved for grown ups. \r\n
Offer Summary +
- All Flights Included
- 3 Nights 4* Disney's Beach Club Resort
- 4 Night Cruise onboard Disney Dream
- Prices shown are for travelling September 2017
- Based on 2 Adults & 1 Child Sharing
- Quote Ref 1477774
- We can offer you the flexibility of combining any USA City with a Cruise Holiday!
Cruise - Bahamian Cruise - Itinerary A on the 'Disney Dream'+
Ocean View Cabin
Explore Nassau, Bahamas — the capital of the Commonwealth — where endless tropical delights welcome you with a unique British colonial charm. In the 17th century, pirates — including the infamous Blackbeard — dominated the territory, before civilization was restored in the 1700s and Nassau began to prosper. Now you can visit a wonderful island with outstanding shops, exciting casinos, unbelievable beaches — and evidence throughout the city of its storied past.
Discover Disney's perfect private island paradise — for kids and teens, it's Never Land; for adults, it's Shangri-La. Step off the ship and you know, instantly, you've arrived at a magical place. Be as active as you want or simply find your place under the sun. The choices on this breathtaking Bahamian oasis are yours alone.
Recommendations from our staff +
- Always have your camera at the ready! There's no telling when you might need it to take pictures of Disney Characters you may bump into as you stroll the decks of the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic or Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise Line Quick Service Dining lets you satisfy those between-meal cravings with a variety of well-balanced and delicious offerings throughout the day.
Ali McCurdy, Travel Expert
- Just a note that there is already a 18% gratuity applied to all spa services. So you don't over tip!
- Check the Personal Navigator which is the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—while onboard under "Just for the Kids" and "Teens" for times, locations and descriptions of activities.
Angel Chua, Travel Expert
Karen Sheals Hoy, Senior Travel Consultant