Disney Stay & Cruise - Family Halloween Sailaway
For a cruise holiday that will appeal to both adults and kids alike then look no further than the Disney Fantasy.\r\nThis vacation blends the majesty of the Disney experience with the pleasures of a cruise that will make the entire family happy.\r\nWith a number of great Youth Clubs, such as the Arr-cade for video game lovers, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for princess and pirate makeovers and the festive entertainment center the D Lounge, there is something for every one in the family.\r\nThere is a wealth of dining choices that combine great food and service with that special Disney twist. From Flo’s Café with its quick service and tasty snacks to the adults-only Palo serving delicious Northern Italian Cuisine there is something for all occasions.\r\nThe live entertainment is befitting a ship as special as this. Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular is a Broadway-style show featuring many of the songs from the much-loved movie. While the Character Greetings give adults and kids the chance to meet their favourite cartoon and movie characters.\r\nAdults can have just as much fun as the kids with a huge selection of lounges, bars and nightclubs from adult-exclusive to family friendly to choose from.\r\nEnjoy a pint and some live sports at O’Gills Pub or chill out with a cocktail at the Skyline bar, there is somewhere for every taste and mood.\r\nThere is also the chance to pamper yourself at the Senses Spa & Salon, get in a workout at the Fitness Center and grab a game of basketball on Goofy’s Sports Deck.\r\n
“Pools aboard the Disney Fantasy are terrific places to cool down and relax on sun-kissed afternoons. On Deck 11, you'll find 3 sparkling pools—one for kids, one for families, and one just for adults. There are plenty of loungers so you don't need to be up from sun up to guarantee one!”
Rachel Mc Anaspie, Senior Travel Consultant
Offer Summary +
- All Flights Included
- 3 Nights 3*Disney's All Star Movies Resort Package
- 7 Night Cruise onboard Disney Fantasy
- Prices shown are for travelling October 2017
- Based on 2 Adults & 2 Children Sharing
- Quote Ref 1477670
- We can offer you the flexibility of combining any USA City with a Cruise Holiday!
Cruise - Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral on the 'Disney Fantasy'+
Ocean View Cabin
Experience Cozumel, Mexico — one of the most breathtaking diving destinations in the world, where the warm waters are home to 20 miles of coral reef and a myriad of sea life. Discover an island rich in Mayan and Mexican culture, with ruins dating back to before 1000 A.D. when the Mayans considered Cozumel a sacred shrine. Today, the "Island of the Swallows" offers you a treasure trove of wondrous adventures unlike anywhere else.
Chart your course to the famous blue waters of Grand Cayman island. Be dazzled by the sparkling surf of the breathtaking Seven Mile Beach. These same shores were magnets for the buccaneers who settled here centuries ago. Myths about buried fortunes persist, but little has been found. Yet discoveries for you can be as easy as stepping onto the streets of George Town where shops offer products — and prices — to treasure.
Discover Disney's perfect private island paradise — for kids and teens, it's Never Land; for adults, it's Shangri-La. Step off the ship and you know, instantly, you've arrived at a magical place. Be as active as you want or simply find your place under the sun. The choices on this breathtaking Bahamian oasis are yours alone.
Recommendations from our staff +
- Some locations on board are designated as photos only. At these places, autographs will not be allowed, due to time constraints. Please check with the onsite Character escort for more information.
- Adults can escape to the privacy of adult only locations and experiences—from luxurious spa treatments and intimate dining, to exciting night clubs and an adult pool
Amy McFadden, Travel Expert
- Just a note that there is already a 18% gratuity applied to all spa services. So you don't over tip!
- Check the Personal Navigator which is the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—while onboard under "Just for the Kids" and "Teens" for times, locations and descriptions of activities.
- Disney have a 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station.
Claire Somers, Senior Travel Consultant
Rachel Mc Anaspie, Senior Travel Consultant