Direct to Miami with Aer Lingus
Miami, located at the southern tip of the Eastern Seaboard, is a destination that combines beach vacation, multicultural vibes and a huge array of entertainment and activities. And when you mix heavy Latin influences with stunning Art Deco architecture you get one incomparable location.
You can feel the warm sand between your toes on the beaches of the Gold Coast or take a fan-propelled airboat ride through the Florida Everglades and check out the spectacular flora and fauna.
A serious source of fun to be had in Miami is a trip to Arcade Odyssey where you can revisit your youth and play hundreds of games from bygone days. What makes this city so special is the Cuban culture that infuses so many aspects of it, so a trip to Little Havana and sampling some rum and tamales is a must.
Downtown offers a heaving nightlife with many great restaurants, bars and clubs and with the free Metromover it couldn’t be easier to get around and explore this great place.
“Miami isn’t just a cruise port! It’s a city with trendy beaches, art deco architecture, traditional restaurants and a lively night scene! Don’t stick to the up-market shops and restaurants, the true heart of Miami is the Cuban culture. Little Havana might not have Prada but you can buy a salsa trumpet and an aromatic cigar in the same store! The Bay of Pigs museum is a also must see, followed by lunch in West Miami – indulge in tamales the size of your plate!”
Amanda Hynes, Travel Expert
Offer Summary +
- Flights from Dublin to Miami on Direct services with Aer Lingus
- 4 Nights staying at harrisons Hotel Miami
- Prices shown for travelling October 2017* other dates and durations available
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Return flights and taxes from Miami to Dublin
- Flight connections also available ex Belfast, Shannon & Cork
- Quote Ref 1486869
Things to do +
Miami City Tour plus Shopping and Optional Bay Cruise
Miami Duck Tour
Miami City Tour and Jungle Island Admission Combo
Miami Dance Cruise
Recommendations from our staff +
- New and little known gem is wakeboarding in Biscayne Bay. Call 'Gator Bait' to set up the best lessons in town!
- NAOE is THE Japanese restaurant in Miami. Very tiny. Chef's choice-only and reservation-only. Fresh hinoki slab counter and only 3 tables.
- MUST go to the Vizcaya Mansion! Between Miami and Coconut Grove. Can't take pictures inside, but once you enter the gardens, it's picture perfect!
Audrey Joyce, Travel Expert
- South Florida's newest upscale mall, the Village of Merrick Park has three open-air storeys with 115 shops and boutiques but prepare to loosen those purse strings at designer shops.
- Get centered as you stretch along the shore with Yoga in the Park. The serene and scenic Bayfront Park offers free yoga classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday for advanced yoga enthusiasts or curious novices.
Angel Chua, Travel Expert
Amanda Hynes, Travel Expert