Leave the hustle and bustle of San Francisco and discover the world-renowned California Wine Country! You will sip wines as you bicycle your way through Napa Valley County, and enjoy a Wine Country lunch, typically with local organic salad greens, fresh baked bread, artisan cheeses, seasonal fruit and dessert, as well as other delectable additions.
This is the perfect choice for those looking for a bike tour of California's beautiful back roads at a leisurely pace. As you cycle through the countryside, your local, professional guide will tell you about the history of the area and take you to wineries for wine tastings.
The Carneros region in Napa Valley is known for its small-batch, family-owned wineries, which are comparable to that of Burgundy, France. You will begin in Carneros and visit one-two wineries along the mostly flat biking terrain. This leisurely route is made up of beautiful, lush vineyards, and nature welcomes you with open arms. Keep an eye out for the local wildlife while you enjoy a Wine Country picnic lunch at a magnificent winery with a lovely view. After your final wine tasting, you will bike back to Carneros.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.