The Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour is a safe and enjoyable cycling trip of the most popular sights of Washington. Sites you will see include the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Supreme Court and the Capitol. This three-hour Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour combines history, interesting facts, and a love for the city with an easy bike ride.
Make the most of your visit to Washington with this comprehensive Capital Sites guided bike tour. Bikes come in all sizes so that you may find a great fit for your ride. Learn the fascinating history behind the city's monuments, museums, and other sites from the seat of a comfortable bike.
The Capital Sites Bike Tour visits the most popular sites of the National Mall, including the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Washington Monument, Supreme Court, Union Station, the Capitol, and more. Plus, get the latest information on Smithsonian exhibits, special events, and other local insider tips from your safety-conscious and entertaining guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike.
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Note: Next day free rentals must be picked up by 11am at our Union Station location (50 Massachusetts Ave. NE). After 11am, equipment availability is not guaranteed.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.