Admire the spectacular panorama of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan de Fuca on this memorable half-hour (20-minute flight) seaplane trip. See the stunning rugged coastline and the inviting mountains in the distance. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 passengers per aircraft.
This half-hour trip (20-min flight) is an ideal introduction to seaplane aviation and includes spectacular vistas of Downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan de Fuca, with the Olympic Mountains in the distance. Enjoy unique grand houses perched above rugged coastline. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- Not handicap accessible
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.