The Carolina Opry with Calvin Gilmore, Rita Gumm, Steve Templeton, Kym Shurbutt - the ones who started it all - plus 29 more of the industry's most talented entertainers, is back for its 25th season in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! The live music and comedy variety show sets the standard with an evening of Rock, Broadway, Gospel, Country, and lots of laughs. Any visit to Myrtle Beach is incomplete without experiencing The Carolina Opry - the only show that has won every major South Carolina tourism award, including the Governor's Cup and Most Outstanding Attraction. Voted the Best Of The Beach year after year, millions of families and vacationers have called it the highlight of their vacation. The Carolina Opry theater, an elegant 2,200-seat show palace with its towering columns and sweeping staircase, is an attraction in itself.
The Carolina Opry has won press accolades from major media across the country:
'The man who is turning Myrtle Beach into a country music capital is Calvin Gilmore' - NBC Nightly News
'A Big Hit' - USA Today
'Calvin Gilmore is given much of the credit for getting Myrtle Beach in tune with the entertainment world' - CNN
'A hot ticket' - New York Post
'Gilmore's new country mecca: Myrtle Beach' - Hollywood Reporter
This show is seasonal and only operates from January to October.
and when you purchase The Carolina Opry tickets you can add also see Good Vibrations at a discounted rate. You must attend both shows within a 14 day period.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- The show is approximately 2.5 hours long including a short, 20-minute intermission
- Casual dress
- Smoking permitted outside only
- You may pick up your tickets within 2 hours of show time at the theater box office.
- It is essential that you present this voucher with Photo ID and collect your tickets at The Carolina Opry Box Office within 2 hours of show time.
- Guaranteed seating in the Gold section
- Please note: If you purchased the Good Vibrations/Carolina Opry tickets and have not entered the preferred date of the second show in your booking details, please immediately inform the agent at the theater box office when you pick up your tickets to add on your second show.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.