Surrounded by mountain ranges, the desert metropolis of Phoenix is a truly stunning sight at sunset, when the city lights start twinkling as the sky goes dark, highlighting the contrast between rugged Arizona mountains and urban splendor. Take an approximate 45-minute flight over Phoenix in either a fixed-wing Cessna Caravan or a Cessna T207 to experience this amazing sight. These high-winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture-taking!
See the Phoenix valley from an incredible point of view, as the sun sets behind the mountains and the city starts lighting up, creating a beautiful desert glow.
Your 45-minute tour of Phoenix at sunset will give you a cardinal's-eye view of well-known Phoenix-area sites like the University of Phoenix Stadium. Unlike any other in North America, the stadium - home to the Fiesta Bowl and the Arizona Cardinals NFL team - is a marvel of design, engineering and technology with a retractable roof and field.
You'll also fly over the Phoenix International Raceway, soar around the South Mountains and then head back north across Sky Harbor. See where pro sports teams like the Phoenix Suns and Arizona Diamondbacks play. Fly above Symphony Hall, the Arizona Science Center, the Phoenix Art Museum and more.
You'll head up the central valley before landing back at Deer Valley.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
- The listed price does not include a USD20 per person fuel
surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is
required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- A private tour surcharge may apply, please see Additional Info for full details.
pickup is available for this tour for an additional fee. Fees are
determined based on the location of your hotel (USD35 to USD50). This
service can be scheduled with the supplier directly, contact details
will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private Tour Surcharge: if there are only 2 passengers in total on the tour, there will be a USD50 per person surcharge. You will be advised if this is applicable at the time of reconfirmation, 48 hours prior to tour date. This surcharge is payable direct to the tour operator. You will also have the option to cancel or reschedule without penalty.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.