Board the historic Steamboat Natchez to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic Steamer Natchez. Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
You also have the option to add on a delicious buffet lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.