Savor the beauty and romance of New Orleans from the decks of the Steamboat Natchez! Cruise along the Mississippi River while enjoying live jazz music, a buffet dinner and gorgeous sights. This authentic paddle-wheel steamboat in New Orleans is one of only six still operating on the Mississippi River.
Not just a boat, the Steamboat Natchez is a time machine that fills its passengers with the romance and marvel of yesteryear! Cruise along the Mississippi River and let the Steamboat Natchez whisk you away with its atmosphere and ambiance, with everything from a museum- quality Engine Room to the ship's orders being called over an old-time megaphone. This evening jazz cruise is a great way to experience New Orleans' beauty and culture.
As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee.
Enjoy dining inside or outside on a delectable Louisiana-style buffet dinner including prime rib, chicken, pasta and salad. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace.
A sample dinner menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
Please Note: The price displayed is based on the cruise only option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you have a preferred seating time for dinner (6pm and 7:45pm) please add your request in the Special Requirements field at check out. Requests are not guaranteed, but accommodated if available
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.