Up, up and away! Take to the skies for a spectacular 20 minute flight over Lake Tahoe's South Shore. Look for the boats dotting the lake beneath you, the surrounding dense forests and the beautiful mountain peaks. Every passenger has a window seat, so you are guaranteed the best possible views. This is an absolute must while in Tahoe!
View scenic Lake Tahoe the way that it was meant to be seen...by helicopter! Take the South Shore Tour and see the beauty of Lake Tahoe from Zephyr Cove to the magnificent Emerald Bay.
The South Shore Tour departs the South Lake Tahoe airport and heads north to the lake. Upon reaching the shoreline, you will head straight to Zephyr Cove. After reaching Zephyr Cove, you will turn south and follow the shoreline towards Stateline and Edgewood Golf Course.
After passing the casinos, your flight will continue along the shoreline past Tahoe Keys and head towards Camp Richardson. Once past Camp Richardson, you'll enjoy a trip around Emerald Bay. Your flight will then bring you back to the airport at South Lake Tahoe.
Your helicopter will be a Robinson R44 Raven II or a Bell 206 LongRanger. These are some of the safest and quietest helicopters in the industry. Each copter comes equipped with leather seats and Active Noise Reduction headsets, so you can enjoy your flight in comfort without any unnecessary noise.
Passenger count will be 3 and the pilot. Be assured that EVERY seat is a window seat!All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- MINIMUM OF TWO (2) PASSENGERS PER BOOKING REQUIRED. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay a 50% surcharge directly to operator upon check-in
- Each helicopter holds 3 passengers and the pilot
- Maximum allowed weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. cell phone) at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicapped and disabled passengers are welcome to fly with pilot approval, prior to flight. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.