Visit the city of Sedona and experience the beauty this town has to offer. The incredible mountains that Sedona is famous for have long been inspiration to artists from around the world. Enjoy a backcountry jeep tour through the red rock spires along with time to explore the shops in uptown Sedona.
Begin your day with a drive through the beautiful Sonoran Desert. Your guide will entertain you with interesting commentary about the history, geology and vegetation of the area.
As you enter the red rock country of Sedona, your guide will point out various rock formations such as Chapel of the Cross and take you on a walking tour of this beautiful location. Next your guide will take you into the downtown Sedona area, where many movies and television shows have been filmed. You will have about 3 hours here to
explore the many art galleries, enjoy a bite for lunch and take a 90
minute Jeep Tour.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Not recommended for those with back pain or problems
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.