The Mission District is bursting with so many global flavors and a rapidly changing food landscape that even locals can't keep up with what's new. This tour strolls along the neighborhood's Valencia Street corridor, home to some of the busiest and buzziest food ventures in this hipster haven.
Slip among the busy and buzz-worthy food ventures along the neighborhood's Valencia Street corridor, a hip haven for adventurous foodies. Hear the stories from the restaurateurs pioneering this flourishing culinary destination. Enjoy critically-acclaimed and award-winning eats and the weekly market featuring farm-fresh delights--a variety of tastings await! Samples of this ever-changing food landscape may include, tacos, tequila, seasonal produce, pastries, wine, cheeses, ice cream and more.
You will also have the opportunity to significance of the Women's Building mural while you stroll the streets of this diverse neighborhood. An enthralling culinary journey through the Mission District awaits you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.