Inspired by the African Serengeti and the endless expanses of the Asian plains, the 1,800-acre San Diego Zoo Safari Park offers you an exotic safari adventure unlike any other outside of Africa itself. San Diego Zoo Safari Park is home to more than 3,500 rare and exotic animals - most of whom roam freely in vast enclosures.
Witness a family of giraffe mingle among the gazelles and cranes while rhinos gather at a watering hole. Observe South African cheetahs lounging on a sunny hill or gaze into the eyes of the majestic California condor. Board the Africa tram tour for a 30-minute tour past herds of elephants, zebras, and several endangered species.
Venture into the dense forests and grassy savannas at the Heart of Africa, a 32 acre safari trail. Miles of walking trails lead guests to overlooks of lions, tigers and special encounters with exotic creatures. Stroll through Nairobi Village for shopping and dining.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rental at the front plaza near the entrance
- The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is approximately 40 miles from the cruise ship terminal
- Kids Go Free October: For each paying adult one child receives free admission. Additional child admissions will be charged at the gate. Only valid for travel in October
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.