A hot-air balloon ride over Phoenix is an exhilarating experience, whether at sunrise or sunset (seasonal). After your flight, enjoy a gourmet champagne breakfast or evening hors d'oeuvres for the perfect start or finish to your day.
"A magic carpet ride" and "riding on a cloud" are two phrases that have been used to describe the beauty, exhilaration and gentleness of ballooning. The balloon tour lasts approximately 1 hour with sunrise and sunset (seasonal) flights available.
Even though you travel at speeds of five to six miles per hour, there is virtually no sensation of motion because you are flying with the wind. As you gently leave the ground, you'll be amazed at how light the balloon feels.
During your breathtaking journey, enjoy floating at different elevations from as high up as 5,000-feet (1524-meters) in the air to within feet of the ground. You'll take in gorgeous views of the Sonoran Desert, the impressive giant saguaro cacti and the other local flora and fauna. Upon landing you'll relish in a ballooning tradition - a toast with chilled champagne! Post-flight you will enjoy cuisine catered by the
award-winning Vincent's on Camelback.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.