On the Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip, you'll see the events that thrust America into World War II through by watching the footage of the attacks at the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. Then, soak in the scenic vistas over Windward Oahu at Nu'uanu Pali Lookout, see the world famous North Shore surfing beaches, and visit the Dole Plantation villages to discover the history of Hawaii's pineapple industry.
Your day trip begins with pickup at your hotel and a drive to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, where you will view a dramatic film containing actual Pearl Harbor footage. Then, board the official Navy boat to the Arizona Memorial. At the memorial, visit the Shrine Room and view the names of the 1,177 sailors who rest in the sunken battleship.
Next, take a scenic drive around Oahu to enjoy some of Hawaii's beautiful sights. See where the world's most talented surfers showcase their skills on the famous North Shore beaches. Some 1,200 feet (365.76 meters) above sea level, Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will provide you with breathtaking views. You'll also visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. Lastly, finish your day tour at Dole Plantation where you'll see varieties of pineapples from all over the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.