This exciting Oahu tour to Pearl Harbor is a full immersion experience into World War II history. From the site of the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor to the signing of the surrender aboard the USS Missouri, you'll walk in the footsteps of America's courageous heroes. See the USS Arizona, the resting place of more than 1,000 sailors killed in the 1941 attacks, and jump aboard the USS Bowfin to learn about its key role in the WWII battles.
Your Pearl Harbor day tour begins with a pickup from your hotel and a drive to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, where you'll see the artifacts from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. You'll then take a ride on the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial itself. There you can view the sunken remains of the USS Arizona and the resting place of more than 1,000 sailors killed in the 1941 attack.
Next, you'll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world's most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the "Pearl Harbor Avenger" for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii's newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history's greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States' last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.