Explore Canada's capital from both land and water on this comprehensive two-hour hop-on-hop-off tour of Ottawa. Combining a bus tour of Ottawa's highlights and a choice of Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise, for a complete tour experience there's no better way to see Ottawa.
You'll see all the sights on your Ottawa city tour, and learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide. Plus you'll have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus or historic trolley. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
After your city tour you will have the choice of an Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise:
- The 75-minute, fully narrated Ottawa River Cruise provides majestic views of Parliament Hill, Rideau Falls and 24 Sussex Drive, the Prime Minister's residence, which can only be seen from the riverbank.
- The 75-minute Rideau Canal Cruise along this world-famous artificial canal passes Dow's Lake, Commissioners Park and wonderful examples of Ottawa's world-renowned architecture.
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.