Don't have a lot of time in New York City? Make the most of it with this 60-minute harbor cruise that gives you prime views of one of the most recognizable skylines in the world. Snap memorable shots of Midtown and Lower Manhattan, and sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty. Learn fun facts about the iconic green-hued goddess as an informative guide brings the city's sights and fascinating history to life.
Hop aboard your boat from Pier 83 on the west side of Manhattan. Your 60-minute cruise takes you down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty before turning back. Along the way, learn about the sites and New York's history from an informative guide on board, and keep your camera out and ready.
Get a prime vantage point of the majestic Statue of Liberty, as your captain pulls up within 100 feet (30 meters) of the monument. Pass by Ellis Island and learn about its historic role in American immigration. Set your sights on One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at a height of 1,776 feet (541 meters). Sail past the World Financial Center (renamed Brookfield Place in 2014 after renovations), home to corporation giants like Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and American Express.
Snap plenty of photos of iconic sites during the cruise, and if you'd like snacks or drinks, food and beverages are available for purchase right on the boat.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
If your looking for a little bit of an adventure choose the upgrade option that includes a 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental.
See the itinerary section for more details on each upgrade option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.