The Memphis Music Attraction Discount Pass is your passport to the music history of Memphis. You will get entry into four of the most popular attractions in Memphis including Graceland, the famous home of Elvis Presley.
Take a tour of Sun Studios - the birthplace of rock 'n' roll, where Elvis, Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis recorded and made a name for themselves. Learn about Soulsville USA and the city's influence on soul music at Stax Museum of American Soul Music and Rock 'n Soul Museum.
Immerse yourself in the life and times of Elvis Presley at Graceland. The Platinum Tour package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour, the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, a memorabilia museum called "Sincerely Elvis", the Elvis After Dark exhibit and a 22 minute film showcasing Elvis' fascinating career.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Please note that this pass is for attractions only and does not include transportation
- Viator voucher must be exchanged for printed passes prior to visiting the attraction. Details for voucher redemption are explained on voucher
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.