The biggest attraction on Maui is below the ocean, and the Atlantis Submarine Maui Adventure is your ticket to see it! Your once-in-a-lifetime Maui submarine tour takes you into a spectacular blue world in spacious air-conditioned comfort.
After a 15-minute trip to the dive site, you will board an Atlantis Submarine, the world's first and most technologically advanced passenger submarine. On your 50-minute underwater Maui submarine ride you'll see coral reefs and marine creatures.
To enhance your submarine experience, and help improve the marine environment, an artificial reef was created in December 2005. An aged replica of a 19th-century supply vessel was anchored to the sandy sea floor in an area that was devoid of coral reef. The resulting artificial reef is developing into a self-sustaining habitat for indigenous fish, coral and other marine life.
From December through May, you may enjoy whale watching during the ship-to-shore journey to your Maui submarine as humpback whales make their annual migration through the warm Pacific waters.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Total tour time is approximately 1 hour 50 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes
- Children must be 36 inches or taller to ride the submarine
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.