Enjoy the romance of Los Angeles on a helicopter tour and get the experience of a lifetime! For 30 minutes (approximately) you will fly over a variety of Los Angeles' most well-known sights.
Get up close and personal with the "motherboard" of Los Angeles. See the beautiful array of lights from the sky scraper in downtown LA over to the searchlights gazing in Hollywood. See the Staples Center, Hollywood Strip, The Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air...it's your call, let us take you where you want to go.
Enjoy spectacular views of:
- Spectacular View of Downtown Los Angeles
- The Staples Center
- L.A. Coliseum
- Television City
- The Beverly Center
- Century City
- Getty Center
- Bel Air
- Beverly Hills
- Hollywood Bowl
- Dodger Stadium, and more.
Upgrade: Hollywood-Style Your Tour
Upgrade your flight package, and see Los Angeles "Hollywood" style. Live the life and add all the comforts of a true celebrity to your flight. Starting with champagne, hors d'oeuvers, a unique souvenir T-shirt, framed photograph to help you cherish this memory of a lifetime.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Mini-Limousine: Travel in style aboard the luxury PT Cruiser - stocked with limousine accoutrements (i.e. mini-bar with snacks, etc) (optional)
- Three passengers can fit in each Helicopter/Mini-Limo
- Please note: Helicopters shown may not be the same aircraft used for your tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.