Las Vegas comes alive at night, when the lights of the casinos dazzle the dark sky. There's no better time to explore the Strip than after the sun has gone down, and the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour will take you to the best spots. The approximately 3.5-hour tour includes stops at the erupting volcano at The Mirage, the famous dancing fountains at Bellagio, the iconic neon "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign and the incredible Fremont Street Experience light show. You will also see City Center, the Manhattan skyline at New York-New York and the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas.
During the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour, you'll see the Strip at its best - lit up to eternity. Starting from Bally's, your guide will stay with you during the entire tour, hopping off at each stop to show you the attractions up close.
It's an intimate tour format - as you follow your tour guide through Vegas, you can ask any questions and hopefully feel like you've seen more to Vegas than you would on your own.
Your guide will highlight the major attractions of the hotels and casinos, show you the best spots to take photos and give you insider tips that only the locals know. Find out where to find the best buffet, where to buy half-price show tickets and how to skip the lines at nightclubs. Soon, your friends will be looking to you for answers to their Vegas questions.
See below for a list of stops.
Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- 35-passenger climate-controlled shuttles
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated, travelers must be able to transfer themselves onto the bus. Unfortunately vehicles do not have wheelchair accessible lifts
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking in addition to the bus portion of the tour. Comfortable shoes are advised
- Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances as they are out of the control of our local operator
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.