Join a guided Kilauea Volcano bike tour in the Hawaii Volcano National Park. You'll explore Kilauea Volcano, from its summit to the sea, as you bike down this active crater. It's a great family-friendly adventure in Hawaii packed with fun, which also includes visits to Thurston Lava Tube and the Jagger Museum.
Your professional interpretive guide will take you through fantastic terrains, on mostly downhill and leveled paved roads/trails, while sharing geological and mythological information about the park. You will be provided with all the equipment necessary for your adventure including lunch, beverages and van support.
Experience the main highlights of Hawaii Volcano National Park, from lush ancient Hawaiian rainforests to dynamic lava formation. You will travel through a variety of micro-climates, huge craters, stand by steaming vents, walk through a lava tube and if Madame Pele (the volcano goddess) allows, see active lava flows pouring into the Pacific Ocean.
Bike as much or as little as you wish during the majestic Kilauea Volcano bike tour. A support van will always be close by. If you prefer not to cycle at all you have the option of joining the tour by van and riding along the same trails. Read the Itinerary for a list of the stops and sights included in your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Van pricing requires at least one cyclist in your party. All van riders must have the ability to access the historic sites at the group's pace and enter/exit the van independently.
- Local contact number in Hawaii
- Lunch Choice
- Meeting location selection
Conditions of Sale:
- Layered Clothing (shorts, t-shirt, jacket/sweatshirt, pants)
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Your Sense of Adventure
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.