Experience the best of both worlds with a combined Maui kayaking, snorkeling and hiking tour! You'll kayak and snorkel along the beautiful Makena coastline, then take a culture and nature hike into Old Hawaii. This tour is an absolute must whilst in Maui!
Your Maui snorkeling tour begins with an early-morning kayak tour along the picturesque Makena coastline. As you paddle along the coast, the tour stops at favorite spots to snorkel and swim with giant green sea turtles.
After 2.5 hours enjoying Maui's ocean beauty, the hike into Old Hawaii takes you to the place where the last lava flowed on Maui 200 years ago. Guided by an expert in Hawaiian culture and nature, you'll pass through the ruins of ancient Hawaiian sites.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Tours take place weather permitting.
- Paddling distance is approximately 2 miles plus 2.5 mile hike on level terrain. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.