With an Unlimited Ride Pass, hop on and off the I-RIDE Trolley, which travels throughout the International Drive and Universal Boulevard resort areas of Orlando. Purchase a 7-day or 14-day pass to suit your vacation schedule, and board at any of the 85 Main Line stops or 22 Green Line stops for the duration of your pass. Trolleys operate all day and run every 20 or 30 minutes, making this a convenient way to get around Orlando.
Book a 7-day or 14-day Unlimited Ride Pass, and enjoy convenient transport to top attractions in Orlando. Travel along two I-RIDE Trolley routes: the Main Line and the Green Line. (Please click on the 'View Additional Info' tab below to see the two different trolley routes.)
The Main Line travels the majority of International Drive, with 85 convenient stops, arriving approximately every 20 minutes. The Green Line begins and ends on International Drive, but primarily travels along Universal Boulevard with 22 convenient stops, arriving approximately every 30 minutes.
Perhaps plan a visit to Wet 'n Wild Orlando, a water park with world-class rides. SeaWorld® Orlando, at the end of the Green Line, boasts more than 30 family-friendly attractions, shows and rides. At Orlando Premium Outlets you'll find designer fashions at name-brand stores.
You can board the I-RIDE Trolley at any of the stops for the duration of your pass, which includes trolley transfers between the Main Line and Green Line; a transfer coupon is not required with your Unlimited Ride Pass.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley
- If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one.
- I·RIDE Trolleys seat 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply. (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.