Get out of the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas and explore some of the vast land that surrounds the Grand Canyon. On the Grand Canyon West Rim tour, you'll see ancient Joshua tree forests and the lands of the Hualapai Indians as you ride to the Grand Canyon in a Hummer H2. Upgrade options are available, and lunch is included.
You'll be picked up from your Las Vegas hotel in a specially equipped Hummer H2 and driven through the spectacular Mojave Desert that surrounds the Grand Canyon. The beautiful journey will be passed in luxury and safety as you enjoy your chauffeured drive. On your way to the Grand Canyon, you'll travel through a Joshua tree forest, where you can marvel at ancient Joshua trees. You'll also visit Eagle Point Indian Village and Guano Point.
At the Hualapai Ranch's Wild West-style town, you'll have more than three hours to explore the Grand Canyon. You'll also enjoy your choice of either the Cowboy Cookout lunch at Guano Point or an indoor buffet at Hualapai Ranch.
Skywalk upgrade: Add on a visit to the man-made wonder, the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Experience the majestic views of the Grand Canyon that can only be seen from this towering platform high above the canyon floor.
Helicopter Flight to the Canyon Floor and Optional Skywalk Ticket: upgrade your Grand Canyon experience with a flight to base of the canyon. From 4,000 feet below the rim you can gain an intimate look at its diverse layers and striking colors. To round out your trip, choose to add the Skywalk for a walk "over" the canyon.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Helicopter Option: Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Hummers accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers comfortably. If you have more than 6 traveling, you will be split into separate vehicles.
- Please Note: the tour operator is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left in vehicles. Alcoholic beverages or glass containers are not allowed on board tour vehicles
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.