Relive your wonder years at Carolina Opry's Time Warp show, a fast-paced, high-energy show featuring rich multimedia screens, special effects, and elaborate costuming! Sing along to the hits of the sixties, seventies and eighties as the award-winning cast of Carolina Opry take you back in time to relive the fun of those memorable decades.
If you can sing along with American Pie; know which Beatle was left-handed; have ever said "groovy" and meant it; know the lyrics to the Brady Bunch theme song; or remember the birth of the Frisbee, then you're a baby boomer, and you grew up to some of the best of American popular music. And you'll love the new show at The Carolina Opry!
Time Warp is a 90-minute, no intermission, virtual tour of the sixties, seventies and eighties that's full of the sights and sounds of those memorable decades. From the Righteous Brothers to Kiss, from Elvis to the Beatles, it's an evening of feel-good fun for everyone who remembers when.
Upgrade and when you purchase Time Warp tickets you can add also see the The Carolina Opry at a discounted rate. You must attend both shows within a 14 day period.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- The show is approximately 90 minutes long does NOT include intermission
- Casual dress
- You may pick up your tickets within 2 hours of show time at the theater box office.
- It is essential that you present this voucher with Photo ID and collect your tickets at The Carolina Opry Box Office within 2 hours of show time.
- Please note: If you purchased the Time Warp/Carolina Opry tickets and have not entered the preferred date of the second show in your booking details, please immediately inform the agent at the theater box office when you pick up your tickets to add on your second show.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.