See the "real" Florida with thousands of alligators, animals and birds.
Enjoy exciting one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, and splish n' splash at
Gator Gully Splash Park where kids of all ages can cool off on those hot
summer days. It's all included in a day of fun at Gatorland, Orlando's
best half day attraction!
Gatorland Orlando is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve, combining old Florida charm with exciting, new exhibits and entertainment. The park opened as a roadside attraction in 1949. Known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World", Gatorland Orlando today provides affordable priced family fun with thousands of alligators and crocodiles, a breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower, one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, miniature water-park, aviary, petting zoo, educational programs and much, much more.
See "Itinerary" below for list of attractions at Gatorland.
Upgrade your General Admission to include on of the following:
Trainer for a Day Program:
In addition to admission to the park you'll also get a glimpse into what it takes to be able to work with and around dangerous animals. The day starts with an introductory course that includes safety procedures, handling exercises and basic behavioral animal training.
Now it's time for a hands-on training session with one of the reptile experts. This up-close interaction includes a chance to learn all about crocodilians and an opportunity to test your skills at croc wrangling! Experience may range from moving large alligators and crocodiles to assisting a reptile trainer in daily activities.
Screamin' Gator Zip Line:
Glide along 1,200 feet (365 meters), seven stories in the air and over the Gatorland alligator and crocodile marsh! Not only will you have a birds-eye view of breeding alligators and crocodiles, but you'll have a scenic view above the treetops as you fly through the air. The highlight of your zipline experience will be flying over the alligator breeding marsh, where 130 alligators will watch you fly above them!
Special Offer - Save 30% for travel by February 28, 2017 -- all adults pay children rates! - BOOK NOW!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- For the zip line adventure, you must contact the local supplier after booking to select a departure time
- Zipline participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses and short shorts are discouraged.
- Zipline participants must be at least 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- Cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Zipline participants will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.