See the Grand Canyon like a VIP on this exciting helicopter tour from Las Vegas! From your comfortable seat in a state-of-the-art helicopter, enjoy breathtaking views as you fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill (an extinct volcano) and many other awe-inspiring sights. Your eyes will be glued to the window as you near the magnificent Grand Canyon, where you’ll descend 3,500 feet (1,066 meters) below the rim to enjoy a light snack and a Champagne toast. This private landing site 300 feet (90 meters) above the Colorado River is the furthest and deepest into the canyon of any other Grand Canyon helicopter tour! After you’ve filled up your camera with photos and soaked in the incredible scenery, head back to Vegas, flying through the Black Canyon.
Discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon from the air and from the ground on this thrilling helicopter tour. After being picked up from your Las Vegas hotel, enjoy the short ride to the Henderson Executive Airport, where you’ll board your air-conditioned Eco-Star helicopter, featuring theatre-style seating for excellent views out the large windows, even from the back row! Settle into your front-facing leather seat and feel your heart pound as you take off.
On your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, pass over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. Hoover Dam is a particularly spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. Marvel at this architectural wonder and enjoy the amazing views of the recently built bypass bridge. During your flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via headphones.
You’ll then reach the Grand Canyon and fly deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour, landing on a private bluff overlooking the flowing Colorado River. From this incredible perch 3,500 feet below the canyon rim, toast to your experience with a glass of Champagne and a light snack. While you celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Back in the helicopter, enjoy another 40-minute flight back to Las Vegas, this time flying low over Black Canyon, Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill. When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$45 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Special Offer - Book an early morning flight for travel on Sunday and save up to 17% compared to the local operator's price! - BOOK NOW!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.