Never been up in a helicopter before? Well, this is the perfect introduction! Your 10 minute flight takes you up and over the beautiful Emerald Bay, high over Vikingsholm Castle and by Fallen Leaf Lake before descending back to earth. A truly memorable experience!
Did you know that Emerald Bay is the second most photographed location in North America?
On this tour, enjoy the wonder of Emerald Bay, Fallen Leaf Lake and the Vikingsholm from the best vantage point available!
Your helicopter will be a Robinson R44 Raven II or a Bell 206 LongRanger. These are some of the safest and quietest helicopters in the industry. Each copter comes equipped with leather seats and Active Noise Reduction headsets, so you can enjoy your flight in comfort without any unnecessary noise.
Depending on the helicopter being flown, passenger count will be 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot. Be assured that EVERY seat is a window seat!All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- MINIMUM OF TWO (2) PASSENGERS PER BOOKING REQUIRED. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay a 50% surcharge directly to operator upon check-in.
- Each helicopter holds 3, 4 or 5 passengers and the pilot - depending on the helicopter being flown
- Maximum allowed weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. cell phone) at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicapped and disabled passengers are welcome to fly with pilot approval, prior to flight. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.