Fly like an executive on a deluxe flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim aboard an elite airplane. At the Grand Canyon you can walk out on the glass-bottom Skywalk (additional fee), and you will visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Additionally, you have the option to take a brief ECO-Star helicopter ride and land 3,500 feet (1066.8 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
On your flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon you'll experience a spectacular bird's-eye view of lands sacred to the Hualapai Indian tribe. Upon landing at the Grand Canyon West Rim, get ready to witness a true engineering marvel, the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Upgrade and add the Skywalk onto your visit. The Skywalk suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219.2 meters) above the Colorado River and over the edge of the canyon wall; it features a glass-bottom surface on which you can walk to admire the breathtaking panorama.
You'll also enjoy the spectacular views along Eagle Point and receive a brief introduction to Hualapai Indian legends and culture at the Indian village. Your next stop will be Guano Point, a breathtaking observation area overlooking the canyon. Enjoy a meal at Guano Point as you admire the beauty of the canyon.
If you select the helicopter upgrade option, you'll board a premier ECO-Star helicopter for a 6-minute helicopter decent where you'll land 3,500 feet (1,066.8 meters) below the rim. You'll spend approximately 20 minutes on a bluff, where you'll enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet (91.44 meters) above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
Please note: the listed price does not include a USD$15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Special Offer - Book with us and save 14% compared to the local operator's price! - BOOK NOW!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Note that ALL loose objects including cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk. Personal goods will need to be stored in a locker at a USD$1 fee. Photos are available to be purchased at the gift shop
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.