Take a step back in time to the wonderful world of cowboys! Travel
through the beautiful canyons of Sedona to an old log cabin, where you
will discover its colorful history and hear tales of murder and
A rugged ride into the scenic and historic Dry Creek Basin surrounded by seven majestic canyons to the hand-hewn log cabin that stands as a reminder of Sedona's colorful past. Relive the early cowboy days and the old Van Deren cabin and hear the colorful story of its historic beginnings.
This is a great tour to capture the color and beauty of Sedona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.