Dive beneath the sea on Kona Submarine tours! An Atlantis Kona adventure in a Big Island submarine is the best way to experience Hawaii's magical ocean world.
The Big Island got its start 18,000 years ago when lava flowed into the ocean and created one of the most magnificent coral reefs found anywhere in the Hawaiian Islands.
It's this natural "garden" of coral, and the Hawaiian marine life and reef fish - BIG and small - who call it home that makes this submarine tour experience such an unforgettable journey into the deep ocean.
Your Atlantis Submarine Kona adventure takes you on an unforgettable 50-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials. You'll explore a huge natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants!
A new adventure awaits you at depths up to 100 feet (30 meters). Enjoy the amazing view in air-conditioned comfort and safety of a Big Island submarine.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are in English. Headsets providing narration in Japanese are available upon request
- Children must be 36 inches tall or taller to ride the submarine
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes. Shuttle boat ride from the pier to the submarine and transfer is 10 minutes each way
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.