After the fun of the theme parks, continue on to Las Vegas to keep the fun times rolling. Enjoy luxury travel to the bright lights of Las Vegas on 44-passenger coaches, with the latest movies, complimentary snacks and beverages, reclining seats and on-board attendant service. This is the ultimate way to travel to Las Vegas!
Sit back, relax and recline your seat, adjust your foot rest, tray table and headrest as you begin your journey. Your air ride coach smoothly pulls out of the terminal and your friendly crew introduces themselves and tells you about the coach and services. You'll immediately notice the beautiful decor, professionalism and cleanliness on board.
Your uniformed coach attendant will begin their service with offering a fresh pillow and blanket for your comfort. Your attendant will provide you an assortment of snacks and beverages for your enjoyment. Afterward, you'll begin the full length feature movie. So enjoy the movie, catch up on your reading, enjoy the sightseeing or take a nap. Your attendant will look after your comfort.
You'll arrive relaxed, refreshed and ready to enjoy your Las Vegas visit!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- Please note: this transfer is to hotels only
- Upon check out please enter your preferred return date in the special requirements field
- This transfer is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee of $10 USD per bag payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- No overnight stops in Anaheim are permitted if departing from Los Angeles
- This is a hotel to hotel shuttle service not intended for day trips.
- Please provide your Los Angeles pickup location and Las Vegas drop off location at the time of booking
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- Infants are free and considered lap children provided that they don't occupy a seat. Child seats are not required for motor coaches.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.