On this 2-day Miami South Beach adventure, take a thrilling airboat tour through the Florida Everglades, enjoy free time to shop at Bayside Marketplace, and stay overnight in the heart of the Art Deco District, featuring a slew of restaurants, shops, museums, nightclubs and beaches at your fingertips.
Day 1: Orlando -- Miami After pickup from a select meeting point in Orlando, take a 4-hour drive to South Beach in Miami. Your first stop is the Florida Everglades, where you'll enjoy an exhilarating airboat ride through the lush wetlands with your guide. Your airboat ride is followed by a wild snake and alligator show, during which expert reptile handlers will offer interesting information about these creatures.
Next stop is Bayside Marketplace, a shopping complex where you'll have free time to peruse the numerous specialty and name-brand stores. This complex is also home to a variety of restaurants, live entertainment and sightseeing tour options, and offers breathtaking views of the Miami skyline.
You'll then be taken to your hotel, located in the heart of South Beach's Art Deco District. It's just seconds away from restaurants, shops, museums, nightclubs and the beach, so you'll always have something to do. The rest of the day and night is yours to spend as you please.
Overnight: Catalina Hotel and Beach Club or similar in South Beach
Day 2: Miami -- Orlando On your second day, take a tour of the Art Deco District, dine at the Miami Beach Marina, visit the famous Lincoln Road outdoor mall, stroll along Ocean Drive, or take a dip in Nikki Beach (all activities at own expense). Your tour will depart from Miami around 3pm for arrival in Orlando at approximately 7pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Conditions of Sale:
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking required. For individual travelers, an additional payment of $75 is required and is payable directly upon pick-up.
- Each room features 2 double beds. Rooms will be allocated based on the number of passengers in the booking, with a maximum of 4 people per room. If multiple rooms are requested (e.g. a party of 4 requests 2 rooms), separate bookings must be made.
- For handicapped passengers or those with disabilities, please note in Special Requirements section at check-out so that you may be accommodated appropriately.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.