Toronto & Niagara Falls
Toronto, located on the shore of Lake Ontario, is one of Canada’s most vibrant and lively cities. It boasts a array of galleries, museums, theatres, parks and attractions. You can check out the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts or if your of a more sporting inclination then why not visit the Hockey Hall of Fame.
For a relaxing dose of the outdoors then Toronto Island Park, a park containing four main islands and various trails and beaches, is a must. Or if you fancy some side-splitting laughs then pop on down to the Second City Theatre, the career starting-point of Dan Aykroyd, John Candy and Eugene Levy.
A great way to take in the spectacular views of Toronto is dinner at the top of the CN Tower in the 360 Restaurant. And on the far side of Lake Ontario awaits the majestic Niagara Falls.
One of the worlds most breathtaking sites is a must see and with boat journeys, helicopter rides, walks and hotels offering stunning views there are many ways to experience this testament to nature’s power.
Offer Summary +
- Direct flights from Dublin to Toronto with Air Transat
- 4 nights accommodation staying at the Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre
- 2 nights accommodation staying at Oaks Hotel Overlooking the Falls
- Based on 2 Adults 2 Children Sharing
- Return flights from Toronto to Dublin including airport taxes
- Based on traveling October 2014
- Quote Ref 918258
- Flight connections also available ex Belfast, Shannon & Cork
Hotels this offer applies to +
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre
The Westin Harbour Castle
Sheraton Centre Toronto
Oakes Overlooking the Falls
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls - Fallsview
Sheraton at the Falls
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Things to do +
Small-Group Toronto Beer Tour
Toronto City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Private Arrival Transfer: Toronto Pearson International Airport to Hotel
Recommendations from our staff +
- For a fun-filled Ontario family vacation, take full advantage of the Falls experience. Go under them, behind them, and over them if you have the stomach for it. Clifton Hillwas designed to entertain kid crowd with games galore, and don’t forget the animals at places like Marineland and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Jennifer Mulligan, Senior Travel Consultant
- Just about everyone can ice-skate in Canada, but don't let that put you off having a few embarrassing tumbles at Toronto's 50 or so outdoor rinks – the two most popular ones are at the Harbourfront Centre and Nathan Phillips Square.
Nicola Dougan, Senior Travel Consultant
Ashley Watt, Senior Travel Consultant