Kids and adults alike love the party atmosphere of the Blue Man Group, playing at the Venetian on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip! Combining music, comedy and multimedia theatrics, the Blue Man Group is a totally unique form of family-friendly entertainment.
Wildly popular around the world, Blue Man Group defies simple description. A musical feast? Yes. A roller coaster of comedy? Absolutely. A stunning mix of technology and raw imagination? You bet. It's all that and so much more. This explosion of color, humor, music, and technology comes to life every night at The Venetian in Las Vegas. The show's contagious energy engages the audience, thrilling adults and kids alike. It's intense, exciting, interactive and above all - a must-see.
One of the great things about seeing the Blue Man Group is their all-ages appeal. Kids love the lights, color and spectacle, while adults enjoy the humor and social commentary. While the spectacular show appeals to a wide audience, it is not recommended for children under five years of age.
Please click on 'View Additional Info' below for the theater layout and references to the RED and BLUE seating zones.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Theatrical fog and strobe effects are used in all Blue Man Group performances.
- Upper Balcony Seating is only available at the Blue Man Vegas box office.
- Due to the interactive nature of the show, paint and other nontoxic materials used on stage may reach some members of the audience in the first few rows of the theater. We suggest casual dress for this reason, however ponchos will be provided for these rows.
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.