See the best of Vancouver in a classic turn-of-the-century Vancouver Trolley. Your Trolley Ticket is your passport to fun and excitement while you're in Vancouver, and can be used over two consecutive days. Take the entire tour in one afternoon or hop-off the trolley at any of the stops or 3 flag stops, to visit Vancouver's major downtown attractions, go shopping, or dine out. The tours include live commentary and operate year round.
The fleet of Vancouver Trolleys runs on environmentally friendly propane fuel, ensuring Vancouver stays beautiful. You can tour at your own pace as you pass Vancouver's major attractions, famous parks and gardens, shopping areas, and fine restaurants. Hop off to have a closer look, then re-board another Vancouver Trolley to continue on your tour.
The trolley tour offers to loops. The Red Loop will take you through Stanley Park, Robson and Denman, the English Bay and Canada Place. The Blue Loop tours around Yaletown, Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Island and Library Square. To complete both loops in one afternoon board the Red Loop Trolley before 2:40pm and 2:50pm on the Blue Loop.
You can also combine your Vancouver Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Tour with a ticket for:
- The Lookout Observation Deck at Harbour Centre - enjoy panoramic views over Vancouver. Your ticket is valid for a full day so you can return in the evening to see the city illuminated at night.
Special Offer - Make the most of your time in Vancouver! Tour includes a two day pass for the price of one. - BOOK NOW!
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is wheelchair accessible if the wheelchair can be folded up and if the guest is able to walk up three steps into the Trolley to sit on a regular seat.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.