Follow in the fancy footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda on a 'Sex and the City' tour! You'll conquer New York City and drink where the girls drink, shop where they shop, and gossip where they gossip.
On the Sex and the City Hotspots Tour you'll see more than 40 locations from the famous TV series, including:
- The Pleasure Chest where Charlotte bought her 'rabbit'
- The bakery where Miranda stuffed herself with cupcakes
- Go on location to the gallery in SOHO where Charlotte worked
- The furniture store where Aidan designed his tables and chairs
- Stop at a bar used on the show
- Locations from the Sex and the City: The Movie
All tours are led by tour guides, and take place on luxury coach buses. Buses are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Most buses are equipped with bathrooms.
Special Offer - Summer Savings - book by June 30 and receive 10% off the recommended retail price for all 2013 travel dates - BOOK NOW! - BOOK NOW!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
Sex and the City and all related characters are the property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sex and The City Productions, Inc., Home Box Office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. On Location Tours, Inc. is in no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The sceneontv.com content is assumed to be within the realm of the Public's Right of "Fair Use" and no copyright infringement is intended.
Conditions of Sale:
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.