Fly from Vancouver to Victoria on a 35-minute flight by seaplane and search for Orcas on a whale watching cruise on Haro Strait. Be kind to the environment with the most environmentally friendly form of transport between Vancouver and the mainland - carbon offset levy included! This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
Orcas frequent the waters of Haro Strait between March and October to feed on the salmon passing through on their migratory route. See these magnificent marine animals in their natural environment for an experience no aquarium can rival. The underwater kelp forests of the Pacific Northwest ocean ecosystem also provide a rich food source for other wildlife such as seals, seabirds and sea-otters, all of which may be spotted during your tour.
This tour is seasonal, operating from March to October.
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.