Journey along San Diego's historic harbor while enjoying fine food, professional service and live music. From the San Diego Cruise you'll see amazing sights unfolding, like the submarines from US fleet, the Naval Air station and the soaring Coronado Bridge.
San Diego's distinct skyline, and the soaring Coronado Bay Bridge are all part of an unfolding vista you'll enjoy aboard the San Diego Dinner Dance Cruise.
Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner prepared fresh by on board chefs, then dance to live music or watch the sights drift by from the outdoor decks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is "business casual." Jackets or ties are not required.
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for boarding
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures.
Sample Dinner Menu
The Signature Salad: Mixed Baby Greens, Seasonal Crisp Vegetables Lightly Dressed
Warm Rustic Rolls with Butter
Bistro Steak: 8oz. USDA Choice Flat Iron, Truffle Butter, Fresh Herbs, Crisp Shallots, Potato Gratin, Seasonal Vegetable
California Grilled Breast of Chicken: Garlic Pancetta Cream, Parmesan Risotto, Seasonal Vegetable
Roasted Vegetable Timpano: Fresh Pasta, Italian Cheese, Sauce Béchamel with Wilted Spinach, Fennel, Leeks, Fresh Tomato Sauce
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake: Dark Chocolate Cookie Crust, Berry Sauce, Whipped Cream
Optional Menu Additions
Classic Shrimp Cocktail:
Six Chilled Jumbo Shrimp, Spicy Creole Cocktail Sauce, Fresh Lemon
Oven Baked Spinach & Artichoke Gratin: Sauteed Onions, Red Peppers, Herbed Bread Crumbs, Parmesan - $7
Bruschetta: Seasonal Ingredients, Grated Cheese, Fresh Herb - $7
Second Course Option
USDA Choice Center Cut Grilled Filet Mignon: Black Truffle, Fresh Herb Butter - $12
Fresh Filet of Salmon: Citrus Marinade, Papaya, Cilantro Relish
Potato Gratin, Seasonal Vegetable - $12
Classic Creme Brulee: Fresh Berries, Whipped Cream - $6
Chocolate Fantasea: Chocolate Creation of the Day - $6
Season's Best Berries: Grand Marnier Drizzle, Whipped Cream - $6
Conditions of Sale:
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.