There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego! Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the Captain. Our lavish brunch buffet features a savory selection of all your favorites and includes complimentary champagne. An astonishing range of sights awaits you in beautiful San Diego Bay!
Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the Captain on this San Diego Brunch Cruise.
The lavish San Diego Champagne Brunch Cruise features a buffet selection of all your savory favorites, including complimentary champagne. An astonishing range of sights awaits you in beautiful San Diego Bay such as submarines and the Naval Air Station, San Diego's distinct skyline and the soaring Coronado Bay Bridge.
There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures.
Your Brunch Buffet includes all of the following:
Conditions of Sale:
- Eggs Benedict
- Domingo's Chilaquiles Verde
- Carved Smoked Ham, Breast of Turkey and Black Angus Sirloin of Beef
- Smoked Bacon and Sausage Links
- Potatoes Gratin with Glazed Onions
- Smoked Salmon, Peel and Eat Shrimp
- Crab Salad and Classic Caesar Salad
- Waffles and Blintzes with Decadent Toppings
- Home-made Bread Puddings
- Freshly Baked Coffee Cake, Croissants, Danish and Scones
- Seasonal Fresh Fruits
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Petite Fours and New York Cheesecake
- Unlimited Champagne, Fruit Juices, Soft Drinks and Freshly Brewed Coffee
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.