See the best of Quebec City on a short introductory tour of Old Quebec, the historic heart of French Canada. You'll be charmed by the old-world atmosphere of Quebec City on your two-hour tour, with its narrow streets, steep hills and numerous historical treasures on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
Tour highlights include:
- Old Quebec
- Place Royale, birthplace of French civilization in North America (20 minute stop)
- Plains of Abraham, where the famous battle between the French and English armies took place in 1759
- Picturesque Place d'Armes square
- Chateau Frontenac hotel
- The Fortifications and city walls
This tour is commentated in English, however if there are French passengers on board, the guide will give a bilingual commentary
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.