Her carpet bag is packed, her umbrella is unfurled - Mary Poppins has taken up residence on Broadway at the New Amsterdam Theater! Following hot on the heels of the successful London performances, the beloved story of nanny Mary Poppins comes to New York City to brighten the lives of the Banks family and audiences alike.
A treat for all the family, Mary Poppins is based on the much-loved books by author P.L. Travers and the classic 1964 Walt Disney film. The musical features all the songs you know and love from the film, including "A Spoonful of Sugar", "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and "Chim Chim Cher-ee".
The musical has been created, in collaboration with Cameron Mackintosh, by Academy Award-winning screenwriter Julian Fellowes and the Olivier Award-winning team of George Stiles and Anthony Drewe, who have composed new songs and additional music and lyrics.
Take the family along to Mary Poppins, a perfectly magical musical!
Mary Poppins will close and play its final performance on MARCH 3, 2013. See it now before it leaves!
Special Offer - See it before the show closes on March 3, 2013 and save over 36% comparable tickets for top location tickets! BOOK NOW! - BOOK NOW!
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.