Take to the Manhattan skies for an exciting helicopter tour of New York City! Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Manhattan on this memorable 12-minute helicopter flight that takes you past the Statue of Liberty, New York's financial district of Wall Street and the humbling sight of Ground Zero. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent Empire State Building and historic Ellis Island for a truly birds-eye view of New York City!
On this New York helicopter flight you will take off from Manhattan's Downtown Heliport and soar into the skies for fantastic photo opportunities of Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor and Ground Zero. Upon reaching the World War II aircraft carrier museum, the USS Intrepid, your flight turns around and heads back down the Hudson River to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, Chrysler and Met Life Buildings.
Enjoy majestic, once-in-a-lifetime views of many of New York's other historic landmarks, including Ellis Island, where over 20 million immigrants were processed during over sixty years of operation. See Battery Park, the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank and more as you fly over Manhattan.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city from a unique perspective you will not soon forget.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$30 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Special Offer - Save 10% over the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Conditions of Sale:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113.4 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Passengers are not permitted to bring any baggage aboard the aircraft. Items which may fit in pockets such as cameras, phones, sunglasses are acceptable. Additional personal items such as hand bags, liquids, camera bags and oversize cameras that block others views cannot be taken on board and may be stored in lockers at the heliport. Locker tokens are USD$2 each
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading 'Important Information'. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.